Wednesday, July 2, 2008

DALLIN - THE CHEEKY MONKEY













My little Dallin is no longer LITTLE Dallin...he puts on weight like a bee on honey!..and it's not like he eats all the time....his new thing is to squint his eyes and puff his cheeks for photos....i've got the evidence to prove it! he's growing so fast it almost makes me clucky just looking at him. He loves to say 'Dank oo' and 'Oh No' while shaking his finger at Maeson! He's a little sick at the moment and has extremely red cheeks...which just seems to be Dallin's nature...you'd swear my son got into my rouge!!! ha ha ha.


6 comments:

Canadian Ainu'u's said...

This is a test to see if you're dumb.

Canadian Ainu'u's said...

Confirmed.

Canadian Ainu'u's said...

You're right, I see it. I think Dallin does look like me sometimes...and I'm not trying to brag, and sure I may just be imagining things. We don't have a cloud in the sky today. :)

R Clan said...

Be nice to each other. No harsh words now!!!

I am so excited to be able to keep up with you this way now. I do think that Dallin does look a lot like a Taumoli. Not sure which one though. Since Tia commented I guess mine will go through too. It's been WAY too long Kim. Really, when was the last time we saw each other? At least now I can spy on you. :)

Heats said...

KIM, Seriously now!! What was your FREAKING PROBLEM! It's about time! I mean... Love you cute kids!

Canadian Ainu'u's said...

Great. No new post. But a rather large side view of George's face instead. Great.