Sunday, January 18, 2009











HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY DALLIN!



Dallin Visa Westerlund born January 08, 2007. We can't believe how fast time really does go by. I started off the day with Dallin waking up at 12:45 which is extremely unusual. Dallin came into our room and whispered in my ear.."Hello mama, wake-up time". I didn't move a muscle and he soon sat at the foot of our bed and was throwing the clean laundry out of the wash basket. Then he hit his head on who knows what and started to cry. I got out of bed and picked him up and we headed to the kitchen (honestly who doesn't like chocolate chip cookies in the wee hours of the morning!) Dallin was full of smiles and was so wide awake and very cuddly. We had some cookies and warm milk and snuggled up on the couch and watched "Kung Fu Panda" I didn't even pay any regard to the time, knowing I had to get up a 6am to get ready for work. About 30 minutes later I asked Dallin if he was ready to go back to bed and he said yes. After blowing magic bubbles on him and tucking him in, I crawled back into bed and couldn't sleep so I layed there watching TV and thought of something very special.....


The entire time Dallin was awake in the wee hours of the morning, I was the final stages of my labor with him and the time he came into this world.


I am so happy to be a mother to such a wonderful little 'big' boy! He is such a character and has brought so many laughs into our family. Dallin is fearless, strong, brave and a wonderful addition to our family and I love him dearly.

For Dallin's birthday, I thought i'd be brave and take both boys (Maeson & Dallin) out to Butterfly Creek to celebrate. I was suprised at how well behaved they both were for me and how much fun we had. It was a very eventful day!








2 comments:

R Clan said...

Yipee! An update. Your kids are so cute! I love seeing what is going on in your life. I certainly do miss you and hope to see you again someday!

Heats said...

That is real cute Kim. The good days make all the bad days seem worth it! Are you going to come down to Utah for Kelsey's big day?